Jason J. Schibinger is an Associate Attorney with the firm since 2001. He attended Lebanon Valley College where he received his Bachelor of the Arts Degree in Political Science in 1996, with minors in Social Science and Secondary Education. Attorney Schibinger then attended Widener University School of Law, and received his Juris Doctorate in May, 2000. While attending Widener University School of Law, Attorney Schibinger was a member of the Moot Court Honor Society and worked with the Legal Clinic, where he focused on workers’ compensation and bankruptcy.
Attorney Schibinger was admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar in April, 2001, and is admitted to practice before all Pennsylvania Courts, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the United States Tax Court, and the United States Supreme Court.
Attorney Schibinger is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Lebanon County Bar Association, and the Middle District of Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Bar Association. He serves on the Board of the Lebanon County Bar Association, Domestic Violence Intervention of Lebanon County, the Lebanon Valley Conservancy, and is the current President of the Board of Directors of Developmental and Disability Services of Lebanon County. Attorney Schibinger is active in the community and frequently volunteers through various civic organizations and his church.
Attorney Schibinger has a general practice of law, concentrating on social security disability, short term disability, long term disability, workers’ compensation, bankruptcy, family law, and estate planning and administration.
- Social Security Disability
- Supplemental Security Income
- Workers’ Compensation
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Domestic/Family Law
- Estate Planning and Administration
- General Civil Litigation
- 2000 Widener University School of Law, J.D.
- 1996 Lebanon Valley College, B.A.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lebanon County Bar Association
- Middle District Bankruptcy Bar Association
- President of the Board of Directors of Developmental and Disability Services of Lebanon
- Board Member, Domestic Violence Intervention of Lebanon
- Board Member, Lebanon Valley Conservancy
PHONE: (717) 274-1421
E-MAIL: [email protected]