Joseph A. Crowe is an Associate Attorney with the firm. He grew up in the Delaware County, Pennsylvania area before attending Indiana University of Pennsylvania to obtain his undergraduate degree.
After graduating, he resided in the Harrisburg area while he obtained his Juris Doctorate from Widener University School of Law.While a student at Widener, Attorney Crowe was a member of the Trial Advocacy Honors Society and participated in the National Trial Competition. Attorney Crowe was also an editor on The Widener Law Journal. He clerked at Pennsylvania's Department of Parole and Probation before transitioning, as a law clerk, to a private local law firm to further refine and further his legal expertise.
Ultimately, he graduated in May 2013 with magna cum laude honors and was hired as an Associate Attorney with the firm. Attorney Crowe is a litigator with the firm and was admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar in November of 2013. Attorney Crowe currently resides in Lebanon County with his family and is active in the local community.
Since joining the firm, Attorney Crowe has continued to find success, some highlights of which include successfully representing many individuals, both adult and children, in their Social Security Disability efforts in obtaining disability benefits. He has also assisted individuals involved in personal injuries find favorable results for their case.
Additionally, he is active in the family law area. As a parent and husband, he understands the stress and sensitivity of a domestic case and has successfully settled and tried custody cases in various counties. He has obtained favorable results for both individuals seeking PFAs and those defending against PFAs.
Apart from family law, he continues to represent criminal defendants and has obtained favorable results for his clients based on the specific facts and circumstances of their case.
The highlights above are only some of the areas in which Attorney Crowe practices in. Regardless of the type of case, each individual's case is unique and different. Attorney Crowe will sit down with you and explain the pros and cons of your case to provide you the sound legal advice for you to make a decision on your case. Attorney Crowe can be reached via e-mail at [email protected] or by calling the firm at (717) 274-1421.
- Social Security Disability
- Domestic/Family Law/PFA
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
- General Civil Litigation
- 2013 Widener University, School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, J.D.
- 2009 Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, Pennsylvania, B.A. Political Science/Pre-Law With a Minor in Criminology.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lebanon County Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Lebanon County Bar Association Member
- Lebanon County Chamber of Commerce
- Lebanon Valley Young Professionals
- 2015 Leadership Lebanon Valley Graduate
- Big Brothers Big Sisters (Lebanon)
- Ephrata Community Church Children’s Ministry
- American Heart Association
- Joseph Crowe, Note, Overcoming the Hurdles of Unemployment Law: Sections 401 and 402 Following Earnest v. Unemployment Compensation Board of Review, 22 Widener L.J. 453, 453 (2013).
- May, 2015 Blog Post, Understanding Lebanon County's Custody Process
- Jan., 2016 Blog Post, Understanding Pennsylvania's Protection From Abuse Law