Kelly Kramer is an Associate Attorney with the firm. She received her Juris Doctorate in May 2013 from Mitchell Hamline School of Law. Attorney Kramer was admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar in April of 2018. While a student at Mitchell Hamline, Attorney Kramer was a member of the Mitchell Hamline Women’s Legal Caucus. She has also worked as legal content writer since her second year of law school.
Attorney Kramer currently resides in Lebanon County.
- Licensed in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin
- Domestic/Family Law/PFA
- Estate Planning
- General Civil Litigation
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin, Green Bay, Green Bay, Wisconsin, B.A. Communications.
- Lebanon County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
- Family Promise of the Harrisburg Capital Region, Development Committee
PHONE: (717) 454-0812
E-MAIL: [email protected]