Peggy M. Morcom is a Partner with Buzgon Davis Law Offices, where she focuses her practice in Labor and Employment Law. Peggy represents management and employers primarily, and provides representation and counseling to employers in all aspects of Labor and Employment Law. She serves unionized clients as a negotiator in collective bargaining and as counsel in labor arbitration matters. She also strategizes with non-union employers regarding their rights and responsibilities under federal and state law.
She frequently appears on behalf of employers in federal and state court and before governmental agencies, including the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Unemployment Compensation Board of Review, and the State Civil Service Commission.
Peggy is also an active member in the Lebanon community, where she serves on the Board of Directors for the American Heart Association, Pillows of Love, and Leadership Lebanon Valley.
- 2003, Widener University School Of Law, J.D.
- 1990, Shippensburg University, B.A. Political Science
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lebanon County Bar Association
- United States District Court (Middle, Western, Eastern Districts)
- Pillows of Love, Board of Directors
- American Heart Association, Board of Directors
- Leadership Lebanon Valley, Board of Directors’
- Mentor – Junior Achievement
- Lebanon Valley Chamber of Commerce—Leadership Conference, The Great Balancing act –Employees and Employers Rights and Responsibilities Under the Family Medical Leave Act and the American’s With Disabilities Act.
- Community of Lebanon Association –Issues in Wage and Hour Laws
- < Human Resources Professionals of Central Pennsylvania—Documentation of the Building Blocks to Successful Litigation, and Age Discrimination in Employment Act
PHONE: (717) 274-1421
E-MAIL: [email protected]