Timothy J. Huber is a Partner of the Firm. He graduated from the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown in 1983 and earned his Juris Doctor with honors in 1986 from the Dickinson School of Law.
Mr. Huber was admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar in 1986, and is admitted to practice before all Pennsylvania Courts, the United States District Courts for the Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania, the United States Third Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court.
Mr. Huber focuses his practice on issues involving complex business law and business transactions and complex court proceedings and litigation. He has been with the firm for more than 30 years.
- 1986 Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, J.D.
- 1983 University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, B.S.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lebanon County Bar Association
- Francis J. Dixon Foundation, Board of Directors
- Lebanon Valley Rails-To-Trails
- Central Pennsylvania Legal Services, Pro Bono Counsel
PHONE: (717) 274-1421
E-MAIL: [email protected]