The Social Security Administration provides disability benefits to individuals who are unable to maintain substantial employment as a result of a physical or mental disability. If you are in poor health or suffer from a disability, you may qualify for Social Security disability benefits. You may be entitled to Social Security disability compensation even if you were initially denied benefits. Additionally, if you are over fifty, you may qualify for some social security benefits even if you are performing, or capable of performing, some work.
Buzgon Davis Law Offices can assist you in the Social Security disability application or appeal process.
- Personal Injury and Workers Compensation
- Divorce, Custody and Child Support
- Social Security Disability
- Business and Commercial Law
- Real Estate
- Will, Trusts, Power of Attorneys, and Estate Settlement
- Criminal Defense
- Complex Litigation
- Employment and Labor Law
- Elder Law
- School and Government Solicitorships