Bret Wiest is an Associate with Buzgon Davis and a trusted advisor . His litigation and transactional practice focuses on business and contract law, real estate/land use, personal injury, and criminal defense.
Mr. Wiest currently resides in Lebanon County with his wife and is active in the local community. When not at work or spending time with his family, you can usually find Mr. Wiest fly fishing, hunting, skiing or generally in pursuit of the great outdoors.
- 22012 Widener University, School of Law, J.D.
- 2009 Ursinus College, B.A. Business & Economics
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lebanon County Bar Association
- Rotary Club of Northern Lebanon County
- Salvation Army – Lebanon, PA Corps, Advisory Board
- Lebanon County Builder’s Association, Member
- Lebanon Valley Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Lebanon Valley Graduate
- Past Volunteer Solicitor, Fredericksburg Community Association