Edward J. Coyle is a Partner with the Firm. He has been with the Firm for more than 30 years.
Born and raised in Lebanon, he is a 1980 graduate of Lebanon High School, and is the son of former Lebanon Magisterial Judge Catherine M. Coyle, who served as Magisterial Judge from 1969 through 1989.
Mr. Coyle has also been the author of the Law Forum Column, which has appeared monthly in the Lebanon Daily News for the past 25 years.
One of the highlights of Mr. Coyle’s community service has been the honor of serving as the 2016 and 2017 Chairman of the Lebanon County Chamber of Commerce.
Mr. Coyle also regularly speaks on topics related to his areas of practice.
- Auto Accident and Personal Injury Litigation
- Nursing Home and Asset Protection Planning
- Simple and Complex Estate Planning, including wills, trusts, and powers of attorneys
- Work Injuries and Workers’ Compensation
- Simple and Complex Divorce and Family Law matters
- 1984-1987, University of Toledo College of Law, J.D.
- 1982-1984, Penn State University B.S. in Biology
- 1980-1982, Pennsylvania State University, Berks Campus
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Lebanon County Bar Association
- Author, Lebanon Daily News Law Forum Colum, Appearing Monthly, (1993- Current)
- Chairman of The Lebanon Valley Chamber of Commerce (2016 & 2017)
- Board Member of The Lebanon Valley Chamber of Commerce (2009-2017
- Former Board Member of The Community of Lebanon Association
- Past Council Member and Lector with St. Cecelia’s Church
- Volunteer, Mid Penn Legal Services
PHONE: (717) 274-1421